- This event has passed.
VEX IQ Ringmaster @ US Patent and Trademark Office – Middle School
February 3 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
This is an official VEX IQ Challenge (VIQC) Ringmaster tournament hosted at the US Patent and Trademark Office. Up to 24 teams will be involved with a maximum of 2 teams per organization. This event is for the Middle School Division. Matches for Middle School Teams will be in the morning, with the STEM Research Project Judging and General Judging Interviews along with Skills occuring in the afternoon.
* This agenda is tentative and is subject to change.
- 7:30 AM – Doors Open
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Inspection, Practice, Skills Open.
- 9:00 AM – 12: 00 PM Qualification Matches + Finals for Middle School
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break
- 1:00 PM – 4:15 PM Skills, STEM Research Judging, Design/General Judging
- 4:25 PM – 5:00 PM Finals, Awards, Cleanup
Please contact Oscar at firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities.